Schedule An Appointment
We are excited to be able to open and serve you. Please read the requirements to keep everyone safe.
- Please come alone to your appointment.
- When you arrive please wait in your car. You do not need to call to check-in. We will call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- Please wear a mask into the office. If you do not have a mask, you will not be able to receive services. Your mask must stay on at all times while in the office.
- As you enter the office, we will be checking your temperature and asking you to sign a form regarding COVID. If your temperature is higher than 99.5 F or if you have had symptoms in the past week such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue or in general not feeling well, we will ask that you reschedule. If you have high-risk medical conditions such as over the age of 60, ongoing immunosuppression, chronic heart or lung disease, we will encourage you to reschedule for a future time.
- You will be asked to go straight to the room where you will be receiving your treatment. We will provide you with a room number to look for on the treatment room door. We will be waiting for you there. Do not linger in the lobby or hallway areas.
- Once you have completed your treatment, we will check you out in the treatment room.
- Once you leave the treatment room, you will be asked to go directly to your car.
- PLEASE NOTE – if you are in need of products, please notify us at least 48 hours prior to your appointment so we can have your products in a bag waiting for you at the time of your appointment. Otherwise, we will need to ship the product to you at a later time. Shipping charges will apply.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you!