About B12 Shots
What are the benefits of a B12 Shot?
Vitamin B12 has many benefits in the body including preventing certain types of anemia, maintaining adequate bone mineral density and reducing memory loss in older adults. The Mayo Clinic reports that Vitamin B12 taken in combination with Vitamin B6 and folate (Vitamin B9) has been shown to reduce levels of homocysteine in the blood which can lower a person's risk for cardiovascular disease. Other studies have shown Vitamin B12 to improve mood, depression and even give a person a boost of
energy. Vitamin B12 has many benefits in the body including:
- maintaining adequate bone mineral density
- reducing memory loss in older adults
- provides an energy boost and boosts metabolism
- helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention
- may Improve mood and symptoms of depression
- may benefit your brain by preventing the loss of neurons
- may prevent anemia
Vitamin B12 enhances the body’s immune defense and is often utilized during the flu and winter months in combination with other supplements like Vitamin C, Zinc and Echinacea to strengthen the immune system.
Vitamin B12 shots can be easily and quickly in a 15-minute appointment.